Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 20, 2010

(I copied this over from the first blog I attempted like this, just about a week ago)

Today is actually a fairly good day. I expected to be worse, since I took the puppy for a walk yesterday and it was longer than I had anticipated (.67 miles). I was hurting by the time I was halfway done, but I still had to walk home. At least Inara calmed down by that time so she was no longer trying to pull me.

Didn't sleep all that well last night either. I woke up at 7:45AM and didn't think I would go back to sleep, but I did. I then awoke at 8 something, again at 10 when my husbands alarm went off. He turned it off, set the alarm on his phone, and the next thing I knew he was waking me up at 10:30 to say goodbye. I got up, since I usually get up when his alarm went off, and staggered to the computer room. VERY stiff when I got up.

I've been at the computer since I got up, as I am not working and have nothing else to do except a little housework. I remembered to take my Neurontin, forgot the Wellbutrin, and it's too late to take it now if I want to sleep tonight. Haven't eaten much, since I'm not really hungry. I've been snacking on some puffed rice & corn things - very tasty! OCD is kicking in hardcore - it's very tempting to rearrange the furniture in the computer room, but I know full well I can't move the stuff. Well..I could...but then I'd be down for about 3 days. I am contenting myself with rearranging my farm on Facebook. Stupid brain. It's not supposed to do this to me when no one is home to help me control it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update:  It's just about midnight and I feel like shit. We had beans and franks for dinner, and then popcorn while husband played a video game. I am now really dizzy, my stomach is nauseated, I have a headache. Not sure why, but this happens fairly frequently. I'm not hungry, or thirsty. I didn't eat anything unusual. My schedule hasn't been thrown off - we never go to bed until about 1am, since we don't get up until 10. I only forgot one med today, but I have a hard time remembering that one anyways, so that's still not unusual. I don't know - I just wish we could figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment